Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Gingerbread Houses and Sushi

Our first annual Gingerbread house and sushi party! Fun to start new traditions and we have just created one this year. 


My mom and I made enough gingerbread houses for everyone ahead of time, then bought candy, candy and more candy. Oh and the royal icing! Here is Hailey working on her masterpiece. See the picture below of her AWESOME house.



Ben even joined in and created a house!
He had the best tree!



Everyone joined in and decorated a house.


Becky and Brian both "painting" away!

Becky did very good on her house. With a pretzel roof and awesome cereal tree.

Noah was quite proud of his house.


My mom and I split the last house and each decorated a side. 


Leggo roof. Good job Abe!

Well, I said sushi, but don't have any pictures of it. But we made a ton and ate every bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment