Sunday, January 11, 2015

Back to Work

I (Wendy) go back to work tomorrow. I've had a delightful 14 weeks off. That means Norah is 14 weeks old! Wow, where did the time go?? 
I won't lie, it wasn't all delightful. There were hard days, tired days, crabby days, boring days. But, being with Norah and watching her has been the most delightful and wonderful experience for both Brian and I. She is so much fun to be with. Her laughs and smiles, cooing, blowing bubbles with her spit, and sweet disposition. 


While at work a variety of people will care for Norah. Brian will hang out with her on Monday's and Tuesday's. My mom (see above) will do Saturdays and then anyone else who is around and available (Grandma Karen) will be more than welcome to spend time with Norah. 
Hopefully I can snag a part time position sometime soon so I only have to work two days a week. That would make me happy. 
Anyway, more to come later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment