Thursday, March 19, 2015

Almost Springtime!

It's been unusually dry this spring, (except for last weekend) and I was able to rota til my garden last week to prepare it for planing!
I still have some chard from last year that survived our winter. Obviously it didn't get very cold. We even ate some for dinner tonight!

My mom and I started some seeds in her greenhouse! Hoping they grow well before planting them here. I also stole some raspberry starts from her and planted along the house. See below picture, right side. Brian also extended out my raised bed so I have some more room to plant whatever I wish. Lucky me!


I'm sure it will be quite the adventure planting/gardening with Norah around. I'm sure she will be crawling by summertime, maybe she will help me pull weeds???

No comments:

Post a Comment