Thursday, January 5, 2017

Holiday Activites

Off to the Oregon Gardens for some Christmas lights in Silverton, Oregon. A tad disappointing, I think my expectations were set a bit high. But we had a fun group to go with at least.

Gingerbread Houses! Year #3.

We are continuing in this tradition. It is a fun one! And the kids like to eat their houses for a few days afterwards. UGH. Everyone worked very hard on their houses.

I think Isaac and Jeremiah had the goal to get as much candy in and on the houses as they possibly could. They had some pretty heavy houses!

Here is Sadie's house (Ben's girlfriend). She did a great job and spent a lot of time working on it. I especially like her snowman. 

Here is my mom's house. Complete with a pond in the front yard. 

Norah's house required some help, although I was busy working on my own house, so I'm not sure who helped her. Or how much candy she ate along the way... Whoops.


Seasons Greetings to Salemites! The lawyer's office is the best place to see Christmas lights!



No comments:

Post a Comment