Saturday, September 16, 2017

Ecuador time for Brian



After months of waiting, it is time to go to Equador with my buddy Samuel.

On our way down we were in Mexico City when an 8.1 earthquake hit. The best way to describe it was the airport moving like a carnival ride. Everyone was safe and we made all our flights on time.


So first day is in Quito, Equador. We got settled in to our hostal then went for a run up this small mountain for a view. We are at 9,500 ft elevation so I was breathing so heavy.


Then we ran to an old hospital that was converted into a contemporary art museum. It should have stayed a hospital in my humble opinion.


In the mall you can rent animal 4 wheelers for kids. I mean how genius is this? I resisted my urge to ask if adults without kids are allowed on as well.


Tomorrow we have a 5k in Quito and we will be here for a couple days. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment