Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall Fun

Fall time is a fun season. I (Wendy) have had the tradition of carving pumpkins with my family for as long as I can remember. Last Friday, we all got together, and carved all the pumpkins my mom and my nephew had grown in the garden. Sadly there were no Atlantic Giants this year, so the pumpkins were all moderate to small size. But it was a lot of fun!  

JEREMIAH AND KEIRA

THE NIGHT PICTURE OF OUR PUMPKINS ALL FIRED UP!


DAY TIME PICTURE!


And last but not least: Trisha Welstad and I decided to cook a pumpkin. And with that pumpkin puree make all sorts of foods! We made some delicious Pumpkin Curry Soup, Pumpkin Cookies and Pumpkin Pie. We also had a ton of pumpkin puree left over to freeze for our next crazy pumpkin day! A fun day cooking!! I need to get out and take some nice fall colors pictures! I love the color of the trees right now. I feel for my huby who is color blind...what must he see?? Can anyone really explain what the eyes of a color-blind person can actually see?? 

1 comment: