Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Trip to the State Fair

This is a little out of date, however it will still be a good newsworthy post anyway. Last month Wendy, her mother and I all went to the Oregon State Fair. I absolutely love fairs because of all the fun things to do. Having not really grown up with them in Alaska, I find myself getting super excited for the great Oregon State Fair. 
 WE CAME UPON A POLICE DOG DEMONSTRATION. THE MAN IN THE MIDDLE IS WEARING A PADDED SUIT AND ABOUT READY TO TAKE OFF RUNNING FOR THE TRUCK.

GUESS HOW MANY STEPS HE WILL GET BEFORE THE DOG GETS HIM... P.S. NOTE THE TRUCK IN THE BACKGROUND.


 YEAH ABOUT 4 STEPS.


I don't have a picture but Wendy won us some tickets to a Kaizer Volcanoes baseball game by being the fastest throwing girl. She threw into a pitching radar: 64 mph. Oh yeah my wife can throw!!!!


 THIS WAS POSSIBLY THE COOLEST THING WE SAW... HORSES PLAYING A GAME OF SOCCER. I KNOW IT SOUNDS CRAZY BUT IT WAS REALLY HAPPENING.
 THEY GOT MOVING REALLY FAST.
 ALSO A CIVIL WAR RE-ENACTMENT. THEY WERE FIRING  THEIR RATHER LOUD MUSKETS.
THIS WAS IN THE ARTS AND CRAFTS ROOM. YOU MIGHT HAVE A HARD TIME GUESSING WHAT THIS IS... WELL I WILL JUST TELL YOU. IT IS A CAKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment