Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Our New Home


We moved. Well, actually we moved about a month ago. But I decided to put a few pictures of our new place up now. Through a friend, we met an American couple who lives here in Russia, and needed someone to stay at their place for five months. Brian and I thought and prayed about it and decided it was a good idea. One catch, there are three cats to take care of. 
Our new kitchen, with much more counter space than before! And more cupboards! The oven only heats up to about 300 degrees F. No warmer than that. It keeps me from burning things I guess. Things just take longer to cook. 

Our bedroom, the cats usually slept with their owners, but we lock them out of the room now. Too  much cat hair floating around while I sleep! 

The cats do have character. This one is Jasper, he is the youngest and was really enjoying whatever Brian was doing on the iPad at this moment in time. 
Living at this new place has been a blessing. We are saving money, we don't have to ride the bus to work anymore and can just walk a quick 20 minutes to work. Excellent! 
Cat hair is irritating and I don't really enjoy emptying the kitty box. But, I can do anything for five months. :)

This last picture is a little random, I know. But I wanted to show people in American that Russians do have Christmas tree "lots" Here are a few trees for sale for anyone to buy to put up for Christmas and the New Year. Cute trees huh? Just a little different than our own tree lots. 


No comments:

Post a Comment