Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snowflakes

Have you ever seen a snowflake? I mean, actually looked at one up close? A few weeks ago, one of the English teacher's asked me, "have you seen the shape of the snowflakes?" I looked down on my black scarf and was amazed at the shapes I saw! 
The weather was about 4 or 5 degrees F, and it was a beautiful blue sky; just a little moisture in the air and that was turned into snowflakes. Each flake was tiny and perfectly formed. Check out some of my pictures!



I would love to have some better pictures than this, but I don't have the right lens to get close ups! These pictures will have to do. 
I am constantly amazed at God's handiwork on our Earth. 



1 comment:

  1. Ask and you shall receive: http://www.petapixel.com/2013/02/19/snowflake-macro-photos-captured-using-a-canon-powershot-compact-camera/

    ReplyDelete