Thursday, February 14, 2013

Still Alive...

We are still around! We just haven't done anything too exciting the last few weeks! Except get the flu, and some nasty colds. Brian and I both got sick at the same time and got to stay home from work for three days! We only went outside twice in four days. Yikes! I'll admit, I did get a little bored.
It actually warmed up for a week or so. We had 30 degree temperature! And even 34 one day! It felt so warm compared to what it has been. Almost like spring. But, I know that spring is still a month or more away.
It is not as wet here as Oregon or Juneau and we have had a lot of grey days. But, lucky for us, we have some sunshine this week! Brian and I went on a walk yesterday and I took a few pictures just to let you all know we are still kicking. Literally.
I was attempting to photograph Brian in mid-air, but I timed it wrong. 

The sky was so lovely yesterday.

And, last but not least, our roommates until May. They put out more hair than any other cat I have ever known. Buffy, Meska and Jasper. 

Happy Valentine's Day! 
"This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another."
1 John 4:10-11

No comments:

Post a Comment