Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Abe and Becky Reichlin

My sister got married a few weeks ago. September 26, 2015 to be exact. There was much excitement in the Reichlin and Buck households the days up to the day.
Friday, the 25th was the set up day and rehearsal day.


Here are just a few pic from the set up day. It was pretty fun getting everything "beautified" as I like to call it. My mom was busy folding pages and using glue.
Below my husband, Brian is busy carrying Norah around.


Oh wait, Brian did help Noah build the arch. Although at this point Brian looks like a ladder for Noah.

Rehearsal time! My dad and Becky. Practice, practice, practice!


September 26, 2015
Location: The Willows

Gwyn, Norah and I. Sporting off our fancy outfits!

The star of the show! The Bride!

Probably won't get one of these again in a while. A picture of the whole family. Left to right: Isaac, Hailey, Jeremiah, Abe and Becky with Keara and Gwyn below, followed by Ben and Noah. 

Here is my small gang. Wendy, Brian and Norah

So at the wedding site they had some goats. Norah really enjoyed watching them and standing at the gate with Noah.


A little boast for my dad, he made these awesome log towers for the cupcakes. Pretty fancy/rustic both!

It was a great day, many helped along the way to make it possible. Prayers to the newly created family. Just add water, as they like to call it.

No comments:

Post a Comment