Sunday, October 25, 2015

Happy Carving!

Its carving time again! Most people head to the pumpkin patch and I suppose we will someday; but for now we head to my mom's house. She grew about a dozen huge pumpkins this year! Atlantic Giants. And I grew only four smallish ones. Then my sister brought over quite a few for her crew. Total we had around thirty or so pumpkins?

Tradition: Must get in a pumpkin before one gets too large. 

Jeremiah and his friend Eden, working on a big one together.


My sister, Becky, carving a little pumpkin.

Below you will see Norah actually helping me clean out this pumpkin. She reached in and grabbed some "guts" (as we like to call them) and put them in the bucket.





So Norah didn't like sitting in this pumpkin and was letting us know. I told Isaac to make a face like hers. He did a good job. 

Here is Isaac and Jeremiah's pumpkins. Ike made a huge mouth and was able to squish Miah's pumpkin inside. Cannibal pumpkins...


Traditional day time and night time pictures. I love it! This is the best thing about Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment