Thursday, August 11, 2011

Arkangelsk Part 2

It is now my second day back in Moscow and I am packing up to go see my cute wife!!! I get to fly backwards in time so even though the time traveling will be like 23 hours, it will actually on time wise be like 8 hours. I think the jet lag will be easier coming home (even though it wasn't very hard coming to Russia) I am super excited. But I did promise part 2 of my adventures in Arkangelsk, so here are some more fun photos...

 THE LONGEST BRIDGE IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY OF RUSSIA IS LOCATED IN ARKANGELSK.
 THIS IS THE SIGN THAT WELCOMES YOU INTO THE CITY.
 THESE ARE TWO OF MY FRIENDS ALYONA AND LERA, WE ARE STROLLING IN DOWNTOWN ARKANGELSK
 THIS IS ONE OF THE ROUND A BOUTS IN ARKANGELSK. THIS PICTURE IS FROM THE 8TH FLOOR OF AN APARTMENT I STAYED AT FOR JUST ONE DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment