Wednesday, August 8, 2012

11 Days

Brian and I head to Russia in 11 days.  The car is sold.  The motorcycle is gone. (totaled out since someone pulled in front of Brian)  Our furniture and possessions are either sold or in my mother's attic. I finished my job last Saturday and just received my last check as a nurse in the mail.

Many have asked if I am working as a nurse while in Russia. The answer is no. I will be taking a break from nursing for about a year unless I can find something nursing related to do while there. Hopefully I can see how nursing is done in Russia though. I think that would be very interesting.

So, lastly we are waiting for our visas to arrive nicely glued in our passports.  Hoping they will come next week sometime.   And then the packing begins...

Just a little update on what we are doing right now. We finished all our July weddings and are enjoying a few days with the Ewing crew. Then camping for a few more and soaking up the sunshine and Oregon.

More to come later...

No comments:

Post a Comment