Thursday, September 27, 2018

A Trip to Las Vegas

In May, Norah and I (Wendy) headed to Las Vegas area to visit a wonderful friend from college. Michelle and I had been suite mates while I was in nursing school in Portland. She was pre-med and is now working as a physician for the Air Force. 

Michelle is married to Alex and they have the cutest little girl named Natalie. She and Norah enjoyed a few days together with only a few minor squabbles.



So instead of heading to the Strip, where everyone else goes when they go to Vegas, we headed on a small road trip to the Lower Antelope Canyon via Zion National Park.


Here we are waiting to walk through the canyon. It was so beautiful! I took so many photos of all different angles and colors. 


Michelle and I.








Michelle and Natalie
and below, here they are again, this time within Zion National Park!



The girls playing a little in the river in Zion.


If you haven't been to Zion N.P. I highly recommend visiting! The vistas, mountains, canyons and hikes are so awe-inspiring. 



No comments:

Post a Comment