Saturday, September 29, 2018

My Home Away From Home

Brian is from Alaska, so technically it is his old home. But I (Wendy) was lucky enough to live there for two years. I feel like it is my other home. I love the people, mountains, the channels and the wildlife we don't see often here. 

Hanging with our good friends, Hannah and Oliver. We headed to the beach to enjoy the sun and warmth. Some porpoises came by and gave us a small show while we were there too!



We had spectacular weather. Juneau sees a lot of rain and... more rain. But we only had 2 out of 8 days of rain. 


My favorite thing to do when in Juneau is hike up a mountain. And when the weather is prime, one must be on top of the mountains. 


Can't you see why?




Wildlife



Downtown Juneau now has a fancy whale statue. It was a great trip to Juneau this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment