Friday, May 24, 2013

Russia and High Heels

Moscow is really a lovely city in the spring time. I am glad we went back while everything was blooming and green. It is a nice way to remember the city. 

Last year when we were here, Brian and I went inside and looked at Lenin's body. For the month of May, it was closed to visitors. Maybe Lenin went on vacation, we aren't sure. But here is the outside of his "tomb". Right in Red Square.


A tribute to heels in Russia.





Having never really worn heels, I can't say if these would be comfortable or not. But from my short experience with one inch heels for the Bolshoi Theater performance, I can honestly say they are terribly uncomfortable. It can't possibly be good for your feet!!! Fashion is very important to Russian people and many young women wear very high heels. I credit most of these pictures to my friend, Anita. She went around "en-cognito" style and got some great shots. I'm loving my running shoes more and more. 




No comments:

Post a Comment