Thursday, May 19, 2011

Portland Airport

He packed three months worth into a backpack. Amazing. He and I had a bit of haggling going on as to how many shirts, pants, socks, and so on to take on a trip lasting until August. He lucked out, because I gave in. Of course, little does he know I can always bring him a couple more shirts in about two weeks when I head to Russia myself. :) Anyway, I've sent him off. Dropped him off at the airport, only shed a few tears. Prayers are welcome for his safety! Also, be praying that God would really use him in Russia! Brian is a pretty willing individual, ready to help anyone, and I know that will come in handy. 


2 comments:

  1. I will be praying for him. I miss you guys already. -dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian, the picture of you smiling definitely tells us you're super excited for your trip! Have a great time! Teg is already asking where you are... I keep telling him you went on a vacation on an airplane. I think he understands what that means.

    ReplyDelete