Friday, July 22, 2011

Going to the Store

My camera has been with my friend Natasha for the last two weeks in Chebeksari,Russia so this is why I haven't had as many new photos to bring. However I have it back now so you can expect some good new stuff in the near future.
NATASHA TOOK MY CAMERA TO CHEIBEKSARI, RUSSIA AND SHE TOOK SOME REALLY GOOD PICTURES OF A REALLY BEAUTIFUL PLACE.


 Today I went Ice Skating at the Mega Mall. Natasha wanted to go shopping so I sat down at a table and read a book and took a little cat nap. After she was done looking for a shirt under 3000 rubles (105 Dollars) which she found a few but not many, we went to АШАН (Ashan). This is basically Russia's answer to Wal-Mart. It has everything you could ever want and it is ALWAYS packed with people. Other than everyone speaking Russian, it seemed like I had been transported back to America into a crowded Wal-Mart or Fred Meyers (west coast).
                               
THE AISLES WERE VERY CROWDED AND THIS WAS ON A WORK DAY. EVERYONE TELLS ME YOU CAN HARDLY MOVE ANYWHERE ON THE WEEKENDS.
THIS WAS THE BIGGEST DAIRY AISLE I HAD EVER SEEN AND THIS WAS ONLY 50% RUSSIANS LOVE THEIR "МОЛОЧНЫЕ ПРОДУКТЫ" (Molochniye prodookti/ dairy products)


THIS IS THEIR LABEL. A LITTLE RED BIRD SAYING " Идите суда и дайте мне всё деньги" 

(eedeetye ee daitye mne vsyo dengee/  Come and give me all your money)

No comments:

Post a Comment