Friday, July 29, 2011

Swimming at the Hotel

Some of the local boys in our neighborhood invited me to go swimming at the hotel in Snegiri. Their names were Алёша, Максим, и Денис (Alyosh, Maxim, and Denise).

THIS IS ALYOSHA AND DENNIS TAKING A BREAK FROM OUR GAME OF "DIVE IN AND FIND THE WEIGHTS"  THEY ARE COOL KIDS.

The pool was really refreshing because the temperature was almost 36 degrees (95 farenheight) We found three weights and threw them into the pool and then whoever found 2 out of the 3 won. We played for awhile and then got kicked out because one of the main ladies that worked at the hotel doesn't like Maxim ( I think they had some type of history, so it was her turn to get him) but oh well. It was still fun while it lasted.

HERE IS A GOOD PICTURE OF THE POOL. I SLID THE SLIDE ONCE. 
The boys out here in the neighborhood are lots of fun to hang out with and I feel like I can make a good impact in their lives. Truthfully in my understanding these boys don't really have good role models. That is one thing Russia is lacking is (good honorable men) and I think they would tell you the same thing. I feel like the boys out here get a sort of rotten deal because there isn't really that many men for them to learn from. I see very honest and honorable men at the church but outside of this place it seems most men drink, smoke and don't seem to kind in heart. But that doesn't mean I can't try to show them that a better way to live exists. So anyway that is one thing I have been learning out here.

ME AND DENISE TAKING A BREAK WITH OUR SCUBA MASKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment