Sunday, July 17, 2011

Name That Restaurant

I am so excited for this post and I am even more glad to see which people choose to take my game show challenge. I noticed many restaurants here in Russia that seemed really familiar. Then I decided it would be fun to do a blog like a quiz or something where you the reader has to choose what restaurant it is. I would recommend grabbing a pencil and a piece of paper and write what restaurant you think it is then please put your answers in the comments and let's see if anyone can get 100 percent!!!

GOOD LUCK

1. Sorry I can't give any hints on this one.

2. This one is really popular on the east coast. 

3. This one is too easy for hints.

4. The flag should give this one away...

5. Too easy

6. The Star is the only hint on this one. 


REMEMBER PLEASE POST YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS, THE PERSON WHO GETS ALL RIGHT WINS A LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP TO MINE AND WENDY'S EXCLUSIVE CLUB OF COOL, AWESOME, RAD PEOPLE. SO GOOD LUCK. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! i love logo recognition:) ummmm yeeah, in graphic design school we did this for fun...so here goes my attempt!
    1. Starbucks
    2.Dunkin Donuts
    3. Cinnabon
    4. Sbarro
    5. Subway
    6. Carl's Jr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy peasy when you can read Russian. ;)

    ReplyDelete