Saturday, July 2, 2011

Warning: Graphic Death Pictures

Today is another older group of pictures from when Wendy was here. We went for a walk and we found it quite odd that there were so many squished frogs on the road. It is quite possible that they are all over in America too.
 SOME FROGS ARE FLAT AND DRIED UP. THEY ONLY RESEMBLE WHAT WAS ONCE A FROG.
AND OTHER FROGS ALMOST LOOK ALIVE UNTIL YOU GET REALLY CLOSE AND THEN YOU SEE INSIDES ON THE OUTSIDE.

It seems to us that Russian Frogs do not have the best luck when crossing the street. Maybe they should ask the chicken how it's done!!!! hahahahaha.

2 comments:

  1. Good title, I'm guessing it will get a lot of attention. :)Love ya huby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One time in highschool I was driving in the country near my house and I saw something in the road just seconds before I saw it jump and then I rolled over it...and heard a sickening POP sound...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww I had run over a bullfrog! I saw it the next day too on my way back into town...not pretty, yet kinda interesting...hehe

    ReplyDelete