Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Krakow, Part 2

Our trip is over, our year abroad is over. Life will change, yet it will go back to the "normal" that we knew prior to leaving. But, just a few more pictures of Krakow...It was such a lovely city. 
This building and square were right outside our studio. Strange to imagine we were there just 17 hours ago.



Cute couple playing music together on the street. Maybe this will be Brian and I someday...

There were so many horse and carriages. It was hard to not take pictures of all of them! The horses were so beautiful. These were two of my favorites.


Goodbye Poland!

We now sit in the JFK airport in New York City. I keep looking at my watch and yet we have another two hours before the plane leaves. Then a 6 hour flight to Portland. I am thankful we fly directly to PDX though. We have already made plane changes in Warsaw, Helsinki and now JFK. Too many planes.
Thanks for reading our posts. It has been fun to put them up for everyone to read. I'm sure that we will continue them, just not as often. Life will now be about buying a car, getting jobs and figuring out where to live eventually. 


No comments:

Post a Comment