Wednesday, June 22, 2011

(Dedovsk)

Not much happened today. I basically hung out around Snegiri and studied Russian most of the day and helped with some English lessons that some girls here in the dorm teach to some of the locals. All the people really appreciate it because they want to hear an American and how we speak. I did get to go to Dedovsk with Galya to shop for some food and that was really fun. I like this town, which is about 10km away from Snegiri. We went through the market bought a few things and then on to the super market.
HERE IS A COOL PICTURE OF THE Рынок (open market) in Dedovsk. HERE YOU CAN FIND JUST ABOUT ANYTHING ( EXCEPT ONE OF THOSE LITTLE ACCORDIANS THAT MICK EWING BOUGHT FROM RUSSIA THAT I WANT SOOOOO BAD)

I really like throwing myself into situations where I have to talk to strangers. Most of the time anyone that I'm with that knows me thinks I'm strange for wanting to have an in depth conversation with the taxi driver, but I just enjoy meeting knew people and talking Russian with them.

THIS WAS INTERESTING TO ME... IT IS SHOE REPAIR AND LOCKSMITH IN THE SAME SPOT. SO IF YOU LOCK YOURSELF OUT OF YOUR HOUSE THEN BREAK YOUR SHOE ON THE WAY TO TOWN... YOU'VE GOT THE PERFECT PLACE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Brian, you are so goofy! But that is what we all love about you, especially me! The fact that you love to meet new people is one of the qualities I just love about you.

    ReplyDelete