Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fun in Snegiri

Last night after Wendy left I was just sitting at the dorm here in Snegiri, when Anton saw me and asked if I wanted to go throw knives at trees with him and Natasha. I've never really thrown knives but I thought it would be fun to do like the movies and just huck a knife at a tree. It was way more difficult than I had anticipated, I barely could get the thing to stick into the tree at first.
ANTON AND NATASHA WINDING UP FOR THE KILL, I THINK THE TREE WAS GETTING TIRED OF US POKING LITTLE HOLES IN HIM

 I was trying to throw hard when Anton said to me "No, no Brian, you must be gentle with knife, gentle like with Wendy." That made me laugh cause Wendy and throwing knives don't really seem to correspond in my mind, but if my teacher said it then I must imagine it. It actually helped a little and I managed to stick a knife in the tree 4 times in a row.


Earlier today I went for a run for about an hour. On my way out one street heading towards the woods I saw a large group of people gathering and I really had no idea what all the hub bub was about. I ran around in the woods for a little while and on my way home I saw what all the commotion was about: everyone knew that a milk truck would be coming today. I was so excited to see a milk truck, I watched for a little bit and the people were most likely thinking " Why is this weirdo watching me get milk?" But I can't say that I have actually ever seen a milk truck (besides those films that are set in the 50's) So that was a really cool thing to
see today.

                                     
THERE WAS A DRIVER AND A POURER/MONEY COLLECTOR. IT WAS REALLY FUN TO WATCH.

THE TRUCK WASN'T EVEN THAT BIG. I'LL GIVE YOU THREE GUESSES WHAT "МОЛОКО" MEANS.

No comments:

Post a Comment