Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Play this video!!!

Brian and I went out again this evening for our late night snack of Bilini and we passed by the same amazing musician. I had hoped he would be there again, so I had my camera that takes video. Check it out!! He was making more money than most artists I see on the streets. 

I had to post a few more pictures, yesterday we had a few hours of sunshine and blue sky, the weather always makes the horizon and buildings a little more spectacular. 



Quiz time: what time do you think this next picture was taken at?? Please comment if you can and we'll answer that question in the next post. 


2 comments:

  1. Brian and Wendy! I am so impressed with your ability to keep up the blog! Way to go:) I love reading it and I am so happy for you two and the adventures you have had! Thanks for keeping those of us back home in the loop! praying for you:) - Jenny

    ReplyDelete